Language Editing for Scientists, Clinicians, and Students Worldwide
6 Steps to Your Polished Research Paper
1.Emailyour manuscript text, figures, legends, tables, and cover letter to Onboard Editing. Include the name of your target journal, if you have decided on one. Provide the date you would like your manuscript finished.
2. Onboard Editing will reply with a quote for the cost of editing. The exact cost depends on the complexity and length of the manuscript and how soon you would like it completed. We will also let you know when your manuscript with the suggested revisions will be returned to you.
3. If you agree with the cost and timeline, let us know which payment option you prefer: Bank Wire Transfer or PayPal. Payment must be received before editing can begin.
4. Onboard Editing uses the track changes feature of Microsoft Word, so you can accept or reject each suggestion. The suggested edits will be returned to you via email.
5. You review and accept or reject each suggested edit, clarify points the editor misunderstood, and ask questions.
6. Return the manuscript with any questions and clarifications to Onboard Editing. Your editor will answer your questions, incorporate your suggestions, and return the polished manuscript to you via email on or before the agreed date.
Emailor WeChat directly with the owner of Onboard Editing, Thressa Smith